AUDIT AND ASSURANCE
According to the Companies Ordinance, annual financial statements of a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong is required to be audited by a Certified Public Accountant with a practicing certificate issued by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“HKICPA”).
Our work follows the Hong Kong Accounting Standards and Auditing Standards as required by the HKICPA and is under the governance of the institute’s ethical standards which emphasises on the independency of the reporting accountants and the confidentiality of clients’ information.
Guided by the principle of independence, the audit team of Grandeur provides annual audit reports that meet the auditing standards for the enterprise, and provides audit opinions on the authenticity and equity of financial statements and accounting records, as well as the consistency of accounting process.
The scope of our Audit and Assurance Services include:
- Statutory audit of annual financial statements in compliance with the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and/or related legislation
- Advice on improvement of internal control system
- Advices to directors on statutory obligations and responsibility
- Specific investigations into irregularities and/or fraud
- Due diligence for business transfer